how do you do the nipple stimulation? what are the steps?

I am over due I am 41 wks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just when you man rubs your breasts during sex, and rubbing them between you fingers, trust me it really really works, plus lots of sex! seamen helps induce the labor-not the actual sex btw.
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• and have him suck on them
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• if you want to do it the lazy way if you have a breast pump that works
    ashleejo

Answer by ashleejo at 9:30 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• man I have him suck on them EVERY TIME WE HAVE SEX :\ gosh i guess its not going to work. Thats the way i get my O. (TMI sorry ladies) thank you.
    Anonymous

• Are you high-risk? (NS can cause unnaturally harsh contractions that are compared to Pitocin.)
    There is a method~ but you'll want to be cleared for this. Not all women should try it.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i wouldnt have him suck on them- cholstrum may come out!
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• The point is to stimulate which includes expression. Yes, colostrum may come out~ that is her point.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• yeah, i forgot about that part having colostrum come out. that might be a little gross. and to the anon who said thats how you get your O..im with you on that one.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2009