I feel like this is just dragging, anyone else?

I'm 29w 5d and it feels like the time will never come.... anyone else feel like it's going go slowly?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Definetly. I worry alot because of that fact. Feels like I cant go on with my life cause Im constantly waiting for something to happen. I know its a good wait for baby but its dragging down on me..
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I don't envy you one bit lol. But yes when I was pregnant I thought It was never going to end! Good luck. It will all be worth in the end:)
    Anonymous

• Was that you caitxrawks? lol
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• LORD...yes. I'm now over due. I've had toxemia and been on bed rest on and off. Boo. Just get this baby out of me already. They think she is a heavy 8 lbs right now...so I'm pretty sure delivery is going to turn my vagina into hamburger. Egh...I'm so ready to be done. Saturday this will be over!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• No. I'm not caitrawks....Just somebody who hated being pregnant. I cannot understand the woman who love to be pregnant...wish I could be one of them.
    Anonymous

• Im only 15wks 2days and I feel like time is standing still... at this point im looking forward to my U/S at the halfway point....
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• :( no LOL i absolutely love being pregnant. my pregnancy literally FLEW by!!
    Everyone that knows me has said theyve never known a pregnant girl whos pregnancy went by as fast as mine. of course im still 36 1/2 weeks pregnant but it feels like i just found out yesterday we were expecting!

im sorry yours seems to drag, i hope it speeds up a bit!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• 19 days to go for my due date and I'm feeling it girl....I'm so ready to pop it's not even funny...I know this will be a big boy just like everyone else...Remember it was just 3 weeks ago I got put on bed rest because of the premature labor you have no Idea how much I wish labor would begin right NOW....don't forget you will only have about 7 weeks to go when mine arrives....God willing....Peace and blessings dear
    a_ramli05

Answer by a_ramli05 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yes! Almost 33 wks. and feeling like this is taking a long time. I'm lucky I went through the holidays pregnant, tho. cause the holiday months always fly by. I have a lot of activities from now until then (baby shower, mom coming into town, birthday) to occupy me, so it should go by even more quickly and no , I do not like being pregnant.
    Anonymous