nutrisystem diet anyone?

Has anyone tried this diet? How did it work for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I did back in 1990 when you used to go there, get your food, and go to a meeting like Jenny Craig. I lost 70 pounds back then but I was only 21. I would go walking after work for excercise. It took 8 months.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 10:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I heard the food is so gross so it's so hard to stick with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Some of the food is gross. But the kicker that I think just did it for me was that you still need to supply all your own greens and fruit. You pay all this money and it just did not seem worth it to me. It does teach portion control because some of the stuff is so bad you can't gag it down!!
    Mommyto1DD

Answer by Mommyto1DD at 10:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Mommy is right I considered it but not only is it expensive you have to add yyour own food!!! I eat good on my own and for way less.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2009