is there any work from home opportunity that is legit and has no out of pocket cash up front. i want to earn money while going to school, and being a stay at home mom would be cool too.

bluefrawg03

Asked by bluefrawg03 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• hey mama,

here's a link to free no cost work at home jobs http://www.workathomecareers.com/
    but alot of them are scams, just be careful.

www.jenniferzaranis.com
    Jennielee_1975

Answer by Jennielee_1975 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I got an idea one day and started up a little business working from home. I dont own a company, I am not part of a company just a mom like you who got tired of bogus work at home scams and decided the only way I could make money from home was to use my OWN brain. I teach my friends and family how to do this. If you would like me to teach you as well I would be happy to do so. I dont charge anything just point people in the right direction adn give them the tools to get started. All you need is a brain that kind of works and a computer and your set :)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I've got a free review at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/, all are free!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 7:14 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I'm a consultant with DiamondCreek Candles; sign up is free!!! The company is great; commissions are 20% too!! PM me if you want the info. I will be happy to get you up and running!!!

Staci
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Girl, why invest money when what you need is to make money?  I have some great ideas at www.stuffformoms.info.  The great thing is, I just got back home today from a conference and have many new opportunities, which I will have out this week.  Please check my site by the end of the week with new, enhanced ideas!

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Part-Time or Full-Time Position
    If you are a self-motivated self starter who enjoys working from home, then we have a position for you.
    This position requires you to have a quiet place to work, phone, and computer with internet.
    You would be gathering customer information, access their needs, and set-up new accounts.
    You can be flexible with your schedule, but consistent. No experience necessary, will train.

Serious Inquiries only: sherrilynn@slp777.ws
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 9:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 10:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2009