would it bother you?

Ok so an old friend came by my house today to see me and my kids i have not seen her in 2yrs. I have had 3 kids in 3 yrs. they are 29m 12m and 12days. Well the hole time she was here she kept looking at me with this look like good you look bad kind of look. And she made comments. I had pupps real bad the last 2 pregnancies. And i itched A LOT and the first thing she said to me was "what happend to your face?" and she said things like "dont worry you will loose your weight" and " you dont look THAT bad" she was just rude. She doesnt have kids and has a perfect body. She says she dont want kids because she dont want her boobs to sag. Then looked at am and said "you breastfeed dont you?" Would this bother you? and if so what would you do to let her know? or would you even tell her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• If your good friends that have grown apart I would let her know. I would also let herknow that her negativity isn't what you need right now. JMO
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• wow!! yeah that would really bother me! and i agree with coala.
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I probably wouldn't hang out with someone like that anymore. Not sure why you hadn't seen her in two years, but that doesn't sound like a great friend anyway. (Unless there were other reasons) You don't need a 'friend' who would act like that towards you. If she is a good friend you want to keep, I would say something to her about how you feel.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 10:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I have a friend right now that I don't talk to and hang with cause she make feel like I'm stuip I open my eyes and see what kind of person she is so I stay to myself and my friend is my true friendsg

KIA03

Answer by KIA03 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• You learn who your real friends are when you get married and/or have kids. You two are on two different levels. She might not have meant anything by it, but common sense should tell her that was rude. Find yourself some nice moms that you can relate to!
    4Girls1truLove

Answer by 4Girls1truLove at 10:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Don't let her get to you. It sounds like she is just jealous of your happiness. She might have a cute body but she doesn't have the love around her that you have, so she tries to put you down. It's really childish. Just shake your head and ignore it.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• HER BOOBS WILL SAG NOT MATTER WHAT ...
    Anonymous

• I Would Be Offended. She Is Not A True Friend. I Would Let Her Go. Find Some Mommy Friends (Easier Said Than Done I Know)
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 2:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I would be more hurt than anything. People without kids will never understand and it sounds like she was trying to convince herself that she didn;t need kids and if she is going to be that selfish, then lets applaud her for NOT reproducing. You will not always be a mom of 3 babies. Eventually they will get older and you will be a great mom. She is just looking at the negative aspect of it. She doesn't see when you are holding the baby in the middle of the night and they look up and smile at you or the happiness when a new skill is learned. She will miss all of that. Find some friends that have some things in common with you and keep this one at a distance...good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2009