Do you add a full can of water to condensed soup?

lol...I don't think I have added a full can of water to condensed soup EVER...maybe half a can?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Depends on the soup.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• usually 3/4 can
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I always do! I count calories though and I don't want throw my calorie intake off:)
    Anonymous

• Nope.. usually 1/2 to 3/4. It just tastes too watery to me with a full can.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I always plan on eating the whole can anyway, so if I'm gonna eat all those cals, I might as well not dilute them to the point they're no longer enjoyable. lol. I can't justify leaving that sodium so condensed though...I must be itching for high blood pressure
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• No, not usually, but sometimes I will do half water, half milk.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yes - except tomato, where I add milk instead of the water because it tastes waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• If Its A Cream Of Soup I Add A Can Of Milk But If Its A Broth Soup Sometimes I Don't Even Add The Water :p
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 2:12 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Well...I don't eat canned soups (too much sodium, and I just don't like most of them) most of the time. I used to love the Campbell's tomato soup before they ruined it by changing the recipe to include hfcs , making it way too sweet....then a few months ago, a friend of mine told me about their tomato bisque, which is very close to the way the soup used to be, except it has pieces of tomato in it..and it's completely free of any high fructose corn syrup! When I make that I add milk, and not quite a whole can..more like 3/4 can.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:14 AM on Jan. 20, 2009