JEALOUSY

If you had a friend or she was a friend when you used to work together always asking you when you're going back to work, what would you say? Mind you, I have two kids. She only had one. She had to go back to work when hers was a year old and she has her mom to babysit. I have knowone and don't have to work right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sorry, maybe i missed the problem. why cant you just tell her the truth? or that you dont know? or that you dont have plans to go back to work? or whatever?
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Do you think she's jealous of you or just misses having you at work with her?-did you work together?
    Anonymous

• Shes jealous.... and why would u want a friend like that?
    Anonymous

• She might be envious, anyone would be. But why does that bother you? I wish I could have stayed home when my son was a baby, but I had to work. Just be nice and tell her you aren't going back to work yet.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2009