PLEASE HELP!

My daughter was born on dec 2. i bled for three weeks after she was born. I then stopped bleeding for two and a half weeks. I then bled for four days, but my doctor prescribed ERRIN BC pills, and i stopped bleeding. After a week of taking the pills and not bleeding, IM BLEEDING AGAIN. What the H*LL??? And im breast feeding. What is going on? Please help!

Rebekahs_Mommy

Asked by Rebekahs_Mommy at 10:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Health

• calm down your suppoused to bleed for up to six weeks anyway if my maths not off you just passed the six weeks mark the hormones in the birth control could have kicked off the bleeding again. You don't need to worry unless it turns bright red and stays that way. I had my son in july and my bleeding stopped in early september heck my period is still lucky you are on BC so you won't worry about unregular periods.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 10:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I had my DD July 9 and didn't quit bleeding until Dec 31st...
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• You didnt quit bleeding for five months??? WHY?
    Oh man, I dont want to bleed that long!
    Rebekahs_Mommy

Answer by Rebekahs_Mommy at 10:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My dr said everyone is different...
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• *my period is still messed up
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 10:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i completely agree with gigantaursmommy. i bled for the full six weeks after my daughter was born. then i stopped bleeding for a week, then a bled for a few days, and i went on like that for quite sometime. my daughter is six months old and im still having issues! last month i had my period for 11 days and this month i havent gotten it at all! it takes about ten months for your body to return to normal, so dont worry!! everything will straighten itself out
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Oh good. That makes me feel better. Man I hate getting my period. Im glad im on BC pills though. Im really allergic to latex, so me and my hubby tried sheepskin, and BAM! I have a baby. Im not sorry I have my lil dolly she is the most precious thing in the world, but she doesnt need any lil sisters or brothers just yet. We will wait a year or two for that!
    Rebekahs_Mommy

Answer by Rebekahs_Mommy at 11:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2009