Good cover up?

What is some good, cheap cover up to hide my acne and redness?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use covergirl clean makeup and powder. i love it!
    sabinam

Answer by sabinam at 10:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• This stuff is freaking great for anything you have going on you face. It comes from target it is called soap and concealer. Feels light but offers some excellent coverage for blemishes, dark circle, moles, you name it! It's about 12.00 a tube but last long time! Good luck with it. Have you tried getting some vitamins for your skin I take Lysine and it really has helped me.
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 11:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• The rule of thumb with concealers is opposites hide. For example, dark circles? Use yellow concealer. Redness? Use green concealer. Then there is also pink (flesh tone) concealer that you use for really, really dark spots that you need to hide, or to put over the green so you don't feel as though you look like the Wicked Witch of the ~insert part of the country you live in~, when you go out without a foundation or otherwise bare-faced, and for other dark spots or minor spots of 'character'. Instead of forking over the cash to purchase all of these separately (and you may not get as good of quality either), you can buy a concealer quad which contains all three colors, plus a setting powder. I know Target has one by Napoleon Paradis for about $25, but I don't know how good it is; however Ulta Professional's concealer palette (Ulta store or ulta.com) is really good, and only $18.
    artgeekmama

Answer by artgeekmama at 3:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009