DOES YOUR MAN PLAY XBOX EVERYDAY?

MY MAN PLAYS XBOX EVERYDAY SUMTIMES TIL 3 o 4 in da morning...any more ladies man do this?

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha mine does when he is home.. but i don't mind... i play with him a lot of times... we just got xbox360 on christmas....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• YES! I hate it!
    Mommatoobe

Answer by Mommatoobe at 10:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• YES!! I think its funny how he has time to play that thing for 3-4 hours a day... but no time to fold a load of laundry or clean the bathroom. It is pretty damn aggrivating! Whenever I get on him about it he just laughs it off like its no big deal.
    I'd like to see how he'd like it if i watched Sex and the City for hours on end every day while he did all the house work.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• We don't have any game systems for that exact reason. I heard my friends complain about their SOs way too many times to bring that into the house.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• OMG yes... he was getting so bad that one time I went downstairs and flipped the power breaker off for the whole house, and I heard him yell "hey did you pay the electric bill?" lol of course I paid the electric bill... but him playing for 4-5 (or more) hours a day was getting on my nerves!
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 11:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• my husband plays until 2 or 3 in the morning, but he's a second shift guy. So after work he visits with our daughter, put her to sleep and then is on from normally midnight til 2 or 3 which i don't mind so much but when he's on til 4 or 5 and then doesn't want to get up, that's what bugs me, when it interrupts his sleep schedule to the point he doesn't want to get up and spend time with us before he goes to work.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My husband is 24 years old. Video games are for kids... He has better things to do with his time, thank God, because that would drive me CRAZY!!!! I don't see how you mamas handle it!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• my EXhusband played exbox(lol) & would play world of warcraft or everquest for HOURS DAYS and was still playing when i left him! i couldn't put up w/it i did for 51/2yrs and just couldn't take it, especially when he lost SEVERAL jobs because it interrupted his gaming soooo yeah i've been there but thankfully no more! he had/has an addiction tho, not every guy is like that tho.
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Um, no. That is not a man...... that is a boy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Naw, my husband is self-disciplined. He only plays after he's worked many long days of long hours and needs to do some sort of brain-dead activity to forget things for awhile.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2009