Who is watching the race?

The postponed Daytona 500 is been full of surprises tonight. There highlights for me so far was the wreck at lap 1 1/2 and the jet dryer being hit and now they are trying to clean up that mess. The race has been red flagged for the time being. Not sure when they are going to get going again.

Trying to wait patiently while they get it all cleaned up.....everyone seems to have gotten out of the fire ok.

coala

Asked by coala at 10:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2012 in Entertainment

• I watched. Can you believe what a crazt race that was? I have never seen anything like it!
    dragonfly750

Answer by dragonfly750 at 1:09 AM on Feb. 29, 2012

• It was an amazing race. I was so tired the next day. I wanted to sleep, but wanted to see who won. My DD started watching with me and she got mad when I made her go to bed b/c it wasn't over yet.
    coala

Comment by coala (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Feb. 29, 2012