• In the Spotlight:

I had my baby girl 5 months ago and I'm still trying to get rid of my stomach. Im only five feet tall and I have a tiny torso so all I did was stretch. Now that my stomach is loose, how can I get my six pack back and does anyone have a diet that will help get lean quick?

DPadilla1

Asked by DPadilla1 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm a big fan of the South Beach Diet. it just teaches you how to eat right. The first two weeks - phase 1 - are the tough ones because you are not supposed to eat any fruit or carbs. Get the book and read it all the way through before starting because it tells you why and how it works. You will also LOVE the food. You dno't feel like you are dieting because the food is soooo good. A few of my favorites are Chicken Breast stuffed with goat cheese and spinach - melts in your mouth, Balsamic Glazed Salmon and my most recent fav is Chicken Breast marinated in lemon juice and Rosemary, so yummy. You can google these recipes.
    You want to get rid of the dreaded baby pouch. Sit on a bench, or your kitchen table or counter with your butt towards the edge. Lean back to a 45 degree angle so that your elbows are bent. Then lift your knees to your chest and all the way back down. Keep them straight and not hanging. This targets that particular area of the belly.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:11 AM on Jul. 19, 2008