Do you have or have you ever had

a pink toliet in one of your bathrooms? lol, I have a pink bathroom..what in the world should I do with it, as far as the rest of the decor...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pink and black are now "in". Make it "French" looking!
    IndianaMom03

Answer by IndianaMom03 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My sister did once. I don't think they decorated really though =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I'M SORRY BUT I AM NOT A PINK PERSON TO ME IT WOULD LOOK LIKE THAT 1 MED YOU USE FOR UPSET STOMCH
    Anonymous

• I used to have one long ago in an apartment. The sink was pink too, and it was a different shade of pink! So I got a really pretty shower curtain that had different shades of pink flowers. I made it work.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i agree pink and black look good together, or if u dont like black try choc brown or a pastel light green or yellow. they all look good w/ pink. and y did u answer the ? if u dont like pink. i dont understand y ppl waste thier time talking about things they dont like. hope u get ur bathroom decorated! :) good luck
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My gramma did when I was a kid. Our bathroom was also pink and gray when I was little but I think our toilet was white. So was the tub but the sink was pink...I think (I haven't lived in that apartment in 20 years so it's been awhile). We still have some of the pink and pink & gray towels from back then, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yes, we have one bathroom with a pink sink, toilet ,vanity, shower tile, and tub. It is like some one vomitted pink. You could paint the bathroom a light pink (if you like pink) or do another color like beige in a hue the same as the pink to match it. We have our bathroom painted in a beige (matching hue).
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Pink, yellow, seafoam blue(light) and browns.... I would think the pink and black would be too stark.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• We had one in an apartment we used to rent... the entire bathroom was pink and black.... now we've just moved into our new place (built in the 70's) and the toilet and tub and sink are that 70's blue.... as nice as it is to have a little color in the bathroom, sometimes it's really difficult to decorate these rooms because NOTHING looks good!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• omg. my grandma and grandpa used to have a pink bathroom!! pink, toilet, tub, walls, door, sink!! it was soooo awesome! i loved it..sure i was like 10 when they were around..but still!!! LOVE IT!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2009