Help PLZ.

For the past week i have had lots of morning sickness. Although today i tried to get up and get out of the house. Though i had waves of nausea it wasnt as bad. is it possible im going to miscarry because my i didnt have as bad symptoms today?? Have any of you had "better day" with less symptoms??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the further you go into pregnancy, the morning sickness will lessin up. And with my morning sickness some days were definately better than others. I don't think it has anything to do with miscarrying. Just be grateful the symptoms gave you a bit of a break today.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• same with me. somedays i felt so wondeful, and the next day i wouldn't be able to get up to get a bottle of water.
    RenaJean

Answer by RenaJean at 11:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• not exactly no.. just sometimes it worse days and not so and none it depends on your body .
    amhmomma

Answer by amhmomma at 11:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Oh yeah, it would come and go. Mine went away at around 10 weeks. Just enjoy your good days, and try not to stress about miscarrying! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• The whole time I was pregnant I had about 2 weeks of morning sickness. Then I felt perfectly fine. Count your blessing theres days you feel pretty good.
    adg0114

Answer by adg0114 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 20, 2009