Anybody know any fun things to do in Fl?

We are going on vacation in Sarasota/Siesta key Fl. Dose anybody know any fun things to to there with a 6 and a 8 yr old? This will be their first real vacation so want tem to have fun!!!

candie241983

Asked by candie241983 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Travel

• I'm from sarasota, and Siesta key beach is the BEST.. it was my favorite place to be all year around!!! Its got beautiful white sand and if you take tenis rackets (spelling?) they have a tenis court... They have LOTS of shops on the walk yummie places to eat. they have alot of shows and such in down town..but alot of thoughs are late at night, prolly not go to good with a 6 and 8 year old...but they have a theater where they do plays and such... they have thoughs play earlyer...i cant remember the number but if your interseted send me a mess and i'll look up the number for you =) hope you have fun!!!!! * have a little fun for me, havnt been home in a few years* lol
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 11:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Look up the FL web site it should have a way you can look up family friendly places, good luck hope you have a good time.
    hollinicole

Answer by hollinicole at 11:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2008