Ladies I need your help please ;

I need as many suggestions as i can get ;
I have been with my boyfriend for over a year but lately i feel like our relationship is being "forced"; I dont feel like its sincere or that we are with eachother cause we truly want to be or love eachother; have you ladies ever been there with these feelings?; I love him alot and i kno he loves me but its like we spend more time arguing or trying to fix things than actually enjoying our relationship; Not to mention we are gonna have a beautiful baby girl in april and im so fearful its gonna tare us apart; and we areant gonnna be a team. I really wanna try to work this out rather than just ending it and running ya know; any suggestions?.... we dont communicate very well either....im just confused on things.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• This was a hard lesson for me to learn. Stop thinking about what you dont want to happen in the relationship. When we are pregnant we tend to take things way more seriously about life and our future because its real now!! Men just seem kinda dumbfounded. You just dont worry about him &continue to do whats best for you and baby..he will still be there..The guys seem to just kind a follow along because not as much has really changed for them..Their body is still the same,they can down a beer & not even think twice. Just be aware of that. Our natural instinct is to get everything ready for baby coming. Instead of trying so hard to make it work,go back to the begining. What was it that was it that you just loved about him? What are all his good points. What was it that just made your heart patter about him. Just be in love and enjoy each moment. Life is like a river,its harder to swim upstream,so go with the flow.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:09 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I would put off making any rash decisions while you are pregnant. Pregnancy has strange effects on both women AND men, and the way they feel about things. Unless this is something that is tearing you both to pieces, I would put a decision to break up on hold until after your child is born and you both are a little more aware of what your lives will be like and what you want (no matter how prepared you are, a baby changes everything about a relationship, so it might still get better, especially if you love eachother).
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• yeh i dont wanna break up ; i wanna make it work ; but i want to make it work mutually not force it ya kno ; i brought up to him maybe working on one thing this week to better our relationship; or doing something good for eachother in our relationship ya kno;...... i mean everyone goes through rough times and i dont wanna run from mine ; i really wanna work it out ; im just confused on how...
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Get some more romance in your relationship! Seriously, i think that is what you need! Dont make any rash decision while pregnant at all, your hormone levels are so different when you are prego and even the bf's are too! If you need any ideas on spicing up the romance. I sell Pure Romance! I have helped lots of women in your situation. Message me if you wish. jennamilander.pureromance.com
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 12:18 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i guess i could say we're in the same boat..fighting all the time.. we're expecting our 3rd and as a parental team, even when we're at our worst, we're Always a team when it comes to our kids. im gonna agree with the first poster and definately dont make a decision until after baby is here. she's gonna make your life ALOT harder and ALOT better all at the same time. it could be just the thing for your relationship. or you guys could fight more. remember, every couple argues..if its an excessive amount, consider counseling. GL..btw, im also due in april and havin a girl! congrats!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• "You Can't Get More Romantic Than Talking" To Quote My DH.
    When We Are Stressed And Having Issues (Which Is A Lot Lately) We Talk, If We Need Us Time I Suggest A Walk Or A Trip Downtown (Since We Are BROKE). We Even Do A Picnic Or Something.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 1:41 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Pregnancy is a stressful time for any couple and things have happened really fast for you two. There are probably lots of unresolved issues as given the time frame I can't imagine that the pregnancy was planned. So, you are both trying to make it work and make the best of things and that adds to the stress. Try having some fun together, and talking it out.....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:07 AM on Jan. 20, 2009