Do you crave Travolta updates?

I do not know a single person, online or in person, who has even mentioned the whole thing outside of the first day, "oh did you hear?" And yet, daily Google news updates and every ad that comes on for an Insider/ET type show is all about some new update on the Travoltas. It's getting as bad as Anna Nicole. Are there really people waiting to hear the latest update on the family?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 11:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• No, I don't. I think there is nothing worse than losing a child, and though I know some people are just concerned and feeling sympathetic, the best thing anyone can do is give them their privacy and let them grieve in piece.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I'm sure there are, especially since there is so much controversy surrounding the death. I think it's a very tragic situation, but personally, I don't need to know anything else.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I think its sick!! They just lost there child; there only son; and all the media can do is stir up controversy. When i saw the camera crews peering over the fence at the funeral it made me furious!!! Let them mourn their child for goodness sake! Loosing a child has to be the hardest thing anyone could go through but to have your every move,tear,"mistake" show up on the evening news would have to be devastating!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2009