What is the best single dating online site?

Has any of you single moms used the online dating services? Which ones are best and do you know of any free? I seem to only attract the kind of men that need another mother I want to find a nice guy that isn't hard on the eyes and won't kill me in my sleep! LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• It isn't free, but I had great success with match.com. I met my boyfriend 2 years ago and we are incredibly happy and grow closer everyday. I never considered any of the free sights because frankly, I believe you get what you pay for. With those free ones - you will probably find more married or involved guys cheating because it is so easy to set up an account. With a paid account, you figure the guy wouldn't be investing $$$ in meeting someone if he wasn't serious.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• You could try Yahoo, I think it's not too expensive and you can find some real cute guys there too. I was having a ball looking at the pics. But I can't do it. I'm too shy. I get so excited when I see that someone wants to "add me to their friends" on my space. It's like Christmas! But anyway, good luck. I don't have any one but I'm not looking either. I've been hurt and used too much.

Best of luck to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I liked plentyoffish.com. I met a couple of really descent guys on there. But with any of them, just take the same precautions. Meet in a public place and go slow. Really take your time to get to know him.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Ok Its Not A Dating Site But Meetup.com Has Single Groups Also They Have Other Groups You Might Be Interested In And Might Find A Single Guy That's Interested In You. The Bonus Is Its Group Activities So No Awkward Alone Dates (At First, Of Course)
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 1:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I used singles.net I met my Bf and it has been a year so far and going good.
    tiredmom1998

Answer by tiredmom1998 at 8:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2009