What is your cleaning routine?

I don't have one and need one! I just let things go and then clean, but then it's such a huge chore! Do you have regular cleaning routines that work for you? Please share.

hopelessnance

Asked by hopelessnance at 12:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Nope, dd cries every time I leave her sight. Usually when dh has off, that is when the housework gets done, besides the kitchen . . the kitchen is always clean. It's just me and dd all day, so the house stays reasonably clean. When we want to get the house spic and span . . .we invite company, friends or his parents . . that really lights a fire under our hineys!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• though the day i just let things go at night or late evening i pick up vacum and wash a load or to of clothes and one day during the week my mother keep my 5 month old so that i can really clean it seem to work
    kelseymoma

Answer by kelseymoma at 12:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2009