10 days late negative results?! Someone help please!

Ok.. I am 10 days late and I took a test when I was 5 days late and then again at 10 days late.. 3 tests say negative. I have never missed or have been late before. My last period was on December 13th and I am consistently 29-30 days in between everytime. I had intercourse on December 23 and again on January 9th. I don't know what else to do.. I only have a few symptoms such as gassy, tired, peeing a lot, and tender breasts off and on. I also had this bump come up on my nipple not a pimple but a bump and I did some research and it said it was an early sign of pregnancy. I have an appointment on Thursday for a blood test do you think I could be pregnant? I also saw that a bunch of people have had negative results all the way to 8or 9 weeks could this be how I am ? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had the little bump on the nipple too lol, they do go away thank god lol, I had ALOT of them though like 6 lol. To me it sounds like prego, but you wont know til Thursday!! Good luck, I hope all goes well
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Oh and I forgot to add that I am having small cramps like where menstrual cramps are but not as hard just light ones and back pain bad.. it could just be gas though, and I have gained weight because I am like really hungry now.. But that could just be me.. oh and I'm thirsty like alot but I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Thanks for you answer and I hope to get more... I really need some kind of idea and help!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• So this was all going on with me this past week until i started. But if a baby is what you want then good luck.
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 1:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• it sounds like it to me.if you get desperate to know the E.R will tell you.lol i've done that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I was also over 10 days late when I finally got a positive result on a HPT, it was very faint, but still there. I took a tests but all negative, i was gettin so frustrated, but i waited two days, and took another one and it was positive, so just wait and try again...oh and GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• There could be a chance that you are one of the few that dont show up on a urine test or show up late. But most likely you had an anovulatory cycle. It is normal to have one every once in a while. Espically if you are dealing with alot of stress or worrying about becoming pg. good luck
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I had the same thing going on last week and was 10 days late and not showing up on tests. I went to the doc and she did a pelvic exam and said I wasn't pregnant. Sometimes the period is just delayed since your ovulation was delayed! I was so disappointed and 2 days after I saw the doc, I started my periods. I was under a lot of stress last month as my 2 yr old was in the hospital and the doc said stress does weird things to your body. Anyway, just warning you not to keep too much hopes and get disappointed like me.. well if you are wanting to get pregnant that is.

SweKrish

Answer by SweKrish at 1:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2009