Does this make anyone else happy...???

When I was prego I wouldnt do ANYTHING I was told "could be bad" Not even tylenol lol. And after DD was born I BF til she was one so I still didnt to anything that "could be bad". Well today I went to 7-11, and seen their FRENCH VANILLA COFFEE!! I hadn't had one in TWO YEARS!!! I have had three so far today, I forgot how amazing they taste!! Was anyone else happy when they could have coffee again?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 12:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• thanks for making me feel like a bad preggo :p i drank diet coke and coffee all i wanted after my 1st tri :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• no cause those tests are done or little animals i drank caffine and crap prego with my son and he was 8 lbs 14 oz very tall and is now 5 years old very tall healthy and smarter then any other 5 year old in his class so i did not wait to have stuff lol
    havent with this either really all i drink is sweet tea anyways so not big fam of coffee and i dont like pills so caffinee is my weakness
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Caffeine, like most other things is fine in moderation. I'm sorry you had to go so long without coffee. I was happy when I could have my first alcoholic drink. I was never really much of a drinker in the first place, but just knowing I couldn't do it made me crazy.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Who told you Tylenol wasn't safe? It's like one of the only things that are safe during pregnancy.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:42 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I was never much of coffee drinker. (I had Starbucks ONCE when I was 8 months pregnant. Got it at the airport right before boarding a plane, and was MISERABLE because there I was, cramped up in a little seat while baby went BONKERS.)

But I remember being so PSYCHED to finally lay on my stomach again. It was one of the first things I did, even though it felt all mushy and weird. Ahh....stomach sleeping. Thanks for reminding me how wonderful it really is. I've been taking it for granted again. :)
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Nope.

I stopped caffeine for the last time when I was pregnant with #2. That was in 2001.

Oh, I've had the occasional coffee pumped full of cream & sugar (during long road trips or overnight stays at the hospital), but I've never gone back to the daily habit I had when I worked outside the home.

Even teas & sodas ---- I do decaf. I can taste the caffeine in those things now... and it tastes nasty.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i didnt let anything stop me when i was pregnant. i cut back, waaay back on caffeine and what not, but..if you listen to "all those rules" all youre gonna end up eating is fruits and veggies..so no..i did my own thing!! and my daughter weighed a healthy 8lbs 12 oz..she was 22 inches long..now she almost 5 and healthy as can be, smart, active..so..i dont agree with any of that bull.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:41 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I drank coffee when I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I drank coffee and even smoked once in a while. My son was born healthy.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:09 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• um i am a nurse, i drank coffee after first tri...2 cups a day, or coke..i took tylenol and zantac during my pregnancy with no worries

i am still breastfeeding and enjoy a mixed drink after the LO goes to bed, my LO is 15 mo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2009