• In the Spotlight:

tunna

I dislike tunna but due to health i want to eat ..if there is a way to make tunna delishes i mean if something to add in it or any way make it some spicy i will be thankfull

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• When I was pregnant I used to put mustard in tuna, along with the mayo. Maybe you could try spicy brown mustard.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• why not try other tuna meals - homemade tuna casserole or tuna helper mixes you can buy at the store
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Tuna cakes are easy and yummy.. just mix tuna with eggs, flour, salt & pepper, form into patties and fry, I like squeezing lemon juice on top of them.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• There are plenty of other fish you can eat that are just as healthy, if not more so, and with less chance of getting too much mercury. Try a few different fish, like salmon, halibut, haddock and see what you like. Blackened fish, with the cajun spices, is spicy and tasty.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:04 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Don't like tuna either, and it was a huge part of a diet I was on before my wedding.... well to help it go down (which turned out to be pretty good and masked the fishy taste) I put tobasco on it. So I had a small salad, tuna on cracker with tobasco on top of the tuna. It worked well enough I could tolerate it.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2009