Do you ever over hear a conversation while out in public and you want to say something, but you know you can't?

I was at Wal-mart the other day in the baby food aisle. I try not to make it a habit to eavesdrop, but sometimes you just can't help but over hear what people are saying. There were two women and one guy. They were talking about a baby. The woman said the baby was 2 months old. The she proceeded to ask the other two if they had ever seen how much butter the mother used in the baby's food. The guy said that since she used margarine, it was okay. I know some of you wont think this is a big deal, but I just wanted to say something. Has anything similar happened to any of you?

Rebecca7708

Asked by Rebecca7708 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• im a huge eavesdropper. i always want to say something!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• ALL THE TIME!!!!! I like to listen though lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I heard a conversation just the other day because they were talking SOOO loud. It was these two guys talking about this "awesome" car one was going to buy. They argued for 5 minutes about what kind of car it was, then I heard a woman's voice say, "honey, its not a Corvette, its a Camaro." I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• kbates, I don't think I'd have been able to not laugh. I like to eavesdrop too, hey I can't help it I'm from a tiny town where that's all people do.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:52 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Well, if the infant was diagnosed with failure to thrive, the extra calories from putting butter in his or her food may have been medically mandated ... and mom just made the stupid error of using margarine instead. UGH. The stupidity of some people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 AM on Jan. 21, 2009