How much did you pay for Breast Augmentation?

I am planning on getting a breast augmentation done in the next year..i wanted to know how much are they to go up to cup sizes and what are some questions the doctors ask you before they decide you can get them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• They don't charge you by the cup size. They have different types of implants I got the contoured .Mine cost $3600 and that included the operation. Here's a website that explains the difference between implants- http://www.mentorcorp.com/breastsurgery/augmentation/augmentation_products.htm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Mine was $4800 total
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Oops, I meant to say operation fee not just operation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Holy crap mine was $7000. My cousin's was like $3500.... the difference? Mine was done in a hospital and hers was done in the doctors clinic. Doctors don't decide that you can or can't get them. They want to talk to you to make sure you're prepared for all the risks and that you understand how this kind of operation might impact your body and life. There are some doctors, even mine, who would decide that THEY are not going to do them for a person... but I'm sure their intuition helps them make that decision.
    Anonymous

• WHERE DID YALL GO TO GET THEM DONE AT?
    planchi

Answer by planchi at 8:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• $4300
    Anonymous

• I am getting mine done this Feb. Mine will cost $4600. that includes everything butthe pain meds. I went on three different consultations. the prices ranged fron 3500-6800. I am scheduled and sooo ready. the good doctors will listen to your needs and try to get you a look that won't scream "fake" But still big enough that you won't wish you went bigger. Depending on your size they measure more off cc's then actually cup size. Cups size vary by store and brand. taking in pictures helps alot.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 8:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Does anyone know about a reduction and lift (how much that costs??)
    logansmom911

Answer by logansmom911 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2009