When it's chilly or cool outside enough for a jacket, the parents are wearing one but the child is not.

What is wrong with that picture? I see it more when i'm out but don't get it. I'm talking kids 12 and under.

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 3:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2012 in General Parenting

• If its a bit chilly & I have a sweater on and my kids are outside playing (7 & 4)-- they get hot from running & take their jackets off.

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2012

• Well, kids don't get sick from being cold, and they often don't want to wear a jacket. I think you should stop worrying about it.

Answer by SWasson at 3:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2012

• I notice that kind of stuff. I just think its the kids refusing to put one on.

Answer by meooma at 3:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2012

• I try to worry more about what I do for my own kids than about what other parents are doing for theirs.

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2012

• My sons are both always hot so in the winter they usually wear hoodies just like I do. I don't think anything about it.

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 3:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2012

• My DS is like a tiny little crock pot. He is always hot (I mean to the point of sweating). I get chilled very easily so I tend to wear a sweater alot. I don't want my DS being forced to wear a jacket, start sweating and then really get cold because the cool air hits his damp skin.

Answer by mom2baq at 3:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2012

• Usually it is the kids refusing

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2012

• I would guess the kid put up a fight about it most likely...if they are cold enough-they will probably wear one ;)

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2012

• I always thought like this. If I am cold my kids/baby is probaby cold.

Answer by louise2 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 28, 2012

• Oh I've seen it but i make sure my ds is going out in proper atire

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 5:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2012