What could this be?

So... I'm on my period so I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant... But the last two days I have had weird bubbly feelings in my ovary area exactly like faint baby kicks. Ive had a child and I know what having gas bubbles is like and I swear I am feeling a fetus move??? (It is NOT gas LOL) It is weird!! Anyone know what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Health

• No Idon't is your period normal or not.
    proudmom2x

Answer by proudmom2x at 1:13 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• the power of imagination? take a test
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:14 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I have had this before and having your period is just flushing out the unused eggs out of your body so I have wondered if it could be that. And people get twitches anywhere. I wouldn't be concerned.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My period is normal every 26-28 days! ????
    DandyL

Answer by DandyL at 1:15 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I have those same feelings a lot, don't know what they are, though... I always called them "phantom kicks".
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 1:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Maybe you are feeling the ovary move, since it does change position during your cycle. If there's some endometrial tissue attached to it, you could possibly feel it tugging...
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2009