• In the Spotlight:

babys first bday

game ideas please help asap older kids will be there one to 6 yrs of age

blackjan29

Asked by blackjan29 at 1:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• sure why not do games. do a pianta, pin the tail on the donkey u can use tape on it for the birthday kid if he or she can walk, and so much more
    Allboys0003

Answer by Allboys0003 at 1:52 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• At my sons first birthday he has kids there old as well. We had a pinata. You could also rent one of those moonwalks for the older kids to play on. At the time we had a trampoline the kids jumped on. Craigs list sometimes has ads for moonwalks in different locations.
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 10:57 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Some games I planned for my daughter's party: Bought several inexpensive socks threw them in a pile on the floor and then it was a race to see who could put on the most socks.
    You could google party games. But mostly have some independant play area's for all ages to keep kids busy.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 20, 2009