Would you use lesser point words when playing WWF to keep the score close?

Like the last few games on Words With Friends I've been winning because of getting certain letters. Like z, q, j and x. Plus being able to use triple word or letter scores. I'm very competative but don't want them not be upset. Like I'm at least twice the score of the person I'm playing. Should I play my game or be concerned of their feelings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2012 in

• Just play the game, its all chance on what letters you get, sometimes I get awesome words, sometimes not, i don't ever let it upset me and i hope the people i play against don't either! :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 4:47 PM on Feb. 29, 2012

• I play to win. Most of the time I either get all consonants or all vowels, so I have trouble forming decent words. Feel lucky - and if your friends get upset, play with strangers.
    xxbyamomentx

Answer by xxbyamomentx at 9:12 AM on Feb. 29, 2012

• play the game for yourself, do not play to make someone else happy.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 9:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2012

• If I played, I would play to win. If they get upset because I beat them, oh well. However I refuse to play Zynga games.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2012

• I just play my game. If you have the letters and the places to get the points, go for it. It is just part of playing the game. If it bugs them to lose they will either get better or quit playing. Winning and losing is just a part of life.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2012