Should I pee on my keyboard?

Seriously...I think I am pregnant...or going through menopause. Either way is fine. But for those who have started menopause, did it feel as if you were pregnant? I don't have the money to go get a test for another 6 days. :( I had a very very very light period last month. Just a bit of spotting.
Have you heard of this with menopause? HELP ME MOMMIES. LOL...I swore I would never ask this...do you think I am pg? Here are my symptoms:
Peeing all the time.
Sore breasts (VERY)
grumpy.
Hungry (More then usual)
Heartburn
I am putting this in just for fun to get an answer from older moms too....:( I am 40.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Please send me a urine sample via PM and I will be able to tell you what's going on...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• You will just have to wait until you get a test...but it sounds like somethings going on!:) LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My mom thought she was starting menopause. Then she found out she was pregnant with my sister.
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 1:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• LOL I have to be honest, your headline is what made me come check out your question....I couldnt stop laughing!!! LOL I hope you figure it out soon and I hope its the outcome you wanted!! Good Luck :)
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:52 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Argh. This is the first time in my life I have been trying to convince myself I am NOT pregnant. Thanks ladies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• The dollar store has tests for $1.00. Do you have a dollar? If so, go get one first thing tomorrow and let us all know. I had all the same symptoms plus hot flashes when I was 41 and I thought it was the start of menopause... surprise!... Baby! A few months after he was born...surprise! Pregnant again! Now we have a 24, 17, 3 & 2 yr old. Best wishes! 

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Seriously though...I wish I knew 'cuz I'm 39 and I've got the same stuff goin' on! Except I know there's no way I can be pregnant.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I just saw that movie again "Real Women Have Curves" and America Ferreras mom (noticibly older) insists and is convinced she is pregnant. (turned out to be menopause). LOL you gotta see the movie, I know what you must be feeling.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:03 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Oh my gosh I am going to be 42 on Thursday. After reading your question and the replies I am never having sex again! Yep Hubby is just going to have to deal. LOL!
    I sware I am having pre menopause symptoms myself. Sometimes I have symptoms like you described right before my period. Yes, they are the same as pregancy symptoms. I agree, go to the dollar store and get a test. Pee on that. Then come back and let us know the result.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 2:11 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My mom had me at 42....I have 7 siblings...lol....you could be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jan. 20, 2009