will the stretch marks ever vanish?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My stretch marks did not fade but then again Im heavy , so maybe it is different with younger thinner ladies
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 2:16 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Mine have faded quite a bit and I have a ton of them.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Over time they usually fade and become closer to your normal skin color. I didn't get any, but my friend did and they used to be VERY noticeable, but they look MUCH better now . . a lot less noticeable.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:35 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• they fade to your skin tone after awhile, There are all sorts of "miracle creams" that supposedly get rid of them, the only thing i ever found that helped was the palmers vitamin E it didnt get rid of them but did help to soften the skin and it is wonderful for reducing scarring.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:55 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I didn't get any until I got pregnant with the twins, grr. They have faded and tanning seems to help them disappear a little more.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Mine have faded a little. My son calls them "tiger stripes" and I'm glad to be a fierce strong mama for him.
    brokenmelody

Answer by brokenmelody at 4:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Well stretch marks are scars, so they will never completely go away, but they can fade to where you can barely see them.
    RenaJean

Answer by RenaJean at 9:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2009