So there's this guy...

I been through a lot with guys especially with my son's father I just feel like I'm never gonna find that one!.so my friend's manager was interested in me, I exchanged #'s w/him & he is the sweetest thing ever, I haven't been around some1 so sweet and careing in a long time! he's been leaving me roses @ my door stuff like that he has cooked 4 me and everything i havent had no one do that 4 me he is a great person to talk to great personality, one problem though when I see him I feel like I don't like him as much as when we talk over the phone, he is just not my type physically and I am not attracted..any one been through this? any advice would be appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• And I forgot to add that , when we exchanged numbers it was as a friend type thing to me because my friend hangs out with him out of work and stuff and I was like hey why not, but I wasn't thinking about talking to him like that...and now I just don't know I am so confused. It's just hard for me when I see him cause I don't feel attracted and I feel bad. He is not horrible looking or nothing, he is just not my type.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I'd just let him come to you for a while, see if his niceness grows on you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I have a type too, it's sort of crazy but still...

My type is the type of guy that treats me right. Crazy hu?

Seems like your cought up in the superficial and maybe he just doesn't deserve you. Don't mean to be a jerk, but your answer sort of makes me think how ppl. see the world and why so many of my friends end up with loosers, because they are more worried about the guy's clothes, cologne he wears and what she can get out of him then who he is. But maybe it's just not ment to be between you too, no big deal, it happens... But be honest about it, don't let him continue to persuit you because it feels good when you know your just not into him. That's mean and selfish.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 2:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I dont feel that I am being mean because I told him Im not looking to date no one and I already told him not to expect nothing out of me, so that's on him, I would like to keep him as a friend and that's what I told him, and he says he does what he does "as a friend" even though inside I know that he likes me beyond that. I am not trying to lead him on and I mentioned that too, so how is that being selfish?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Hun, I don't know the ins and outs of your life, I only knwo what you say. I said if he doesn't know it's mean... That's all...so calm down...
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 2:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I am not that kind of person to lead someone on like that, I never been the type to try and get stuff out of dudes, I just feel weird cause I am not use to a man doing so much for me Im use to vice versa (cuz I was dumb). But What are u suppose to do when he tries to kiss you and you dont want to? cause he did it and I couldnt and i felt bad and thats when i told him to keep it on a friend level.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• You just are not attracted to him - no matter how wonderful someone is - if you are not attracted to him - move on. PS I met a guy once who was absolutely wonderful - flowers every morning at my work - attention and compliments all the time - things were awesome until I realized he was psycho and nearly killed me... Sometimes someone IS too good to be true - follow your gut - every time.

misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 3:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Wow. See that is another thing that I had thought about, cause You just never know with men. They are spontaneous. Sometimes they don't know how to let go and get crazy. Ok is there a way to check if your questions have been answered without you having to go back and check it all the time?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yah, I feel you maybe "give him" some space and stay away from the guys a while. Just to make it REAL clear your not into him and you don't want him trying anything. Because I once knew a guy who SWORE I was inlove with him, even though I constantly told himto shove off, I mean he wouldn't leave me alone, he was so annoying, I thought it was a big joke at first like you know when you don't like some one and ppl. say hey look it's your bff. I thought that's what he was doing turns out he was a weirdo... So yah...get some distence between the two off you. Good luch seriously...
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 3:28 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• well not good luch but good luck...lol And yes you can go to your main page where it says recent activities and it will tell you how many ppl. have recently responded to you...
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 3:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2009