yeah im totally pregnant...

thers been this daddy long leg that has been in the corner of our living room since we moved in. they dont hurt anything they kill the bugs and stuff so i kept it. as a joke i named him Gary.

and idk.. i see him everyday and pathetically enough i grew attached to him i guess. my ister is spending the night sleeping on the couch and she said "Gary" was descending down on his web...(hes a spider thats what they do) and she didnt like it. so she made my boyfriend kill him :(

and now im mad.. and sad.. they rubbed in my face that his guts splattered.

HAHA JUST SHOWS HOW A PREGNANT CHICK CAN REACT TO SUCH PETTY THINGS...:( i really am sad though i saw hi mEVERY day.

anyone else have silly stories like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol.. i'm sorry! :(

r.i.p
    Gary!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• YEAH every fly we've ever had in our houses over the years we name George or Harold. Have no idea why. Don't know and never knew anyone by either name. Just like your preggers bet there will soon be little Gary's running around - sometimes they like to come in from the cold especially!! Congratulations on your pregnancy, your definitely hormonal but not too bad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• aww that is sad lol i would so be mad if i had a pet spider or anything lol i dont like spiders tho they scare me for some weird ass reason lol but i so would had been mad lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• my mother and brother named the camel crickets in my mothers bath room bob so my daughter would us the toilet and not freak out over them and one day my mother caught one on her pant leg and when she went to get him off he feel in the toilet so every time now when we go over there and my little one goes to the bathroom she tells you she is going to go feed bob her poop got to love 5yr old's too funny
    Anonymous