Have you ever spent time with a gay male couple?

I did this Saturday and I had a blast! I am straight but I have picked up many friends in my almost 40 years, do you have any gay friends?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:45 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Actually when I was in high school we had a gay male couple that lived next door to us. They used to throw these big parties on the weekends and it was always fun to watch everyone. They were super nice guys and my parents were friends with them. They eventually moved to Reno and when my parents went to Reno every year they would go and have dinner with them. Sadly they both died of AIDS. Gay guys are fun to hang out with, they love to shop, have great taste and you don't have to worry about getting hit on constantly.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yeah, I used to hang out with my friends Brian and Earl all the time until the broke up and Brian moved back to Indiana. I have a very good friend now who is gay. We hang out all the time, well we used to until I had dd, but American Idol is back on so we will be getting together weekly to watch it together! We have been doing this for years. We used to be neighbors . . that was so fun, now we live like 15 minutes away from each other, so I only see him weekly.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• NONE! i have nothing against them i just dont like them as my friends....
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

That doesn't even make sense . . . obviously you have something against them if you don't want to be friends with any.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• yeah aren't they the best? They are so confident in there relationships and the love they have for each other.  I think gay couples stay together more than married people these days.  lol!!  anyway I'm not judgemental I'm not gay I have a husband and 2 kids but love to explore the lifestyle and religion of others.  After all we're not suppose to judege, eh? 

1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 2:54 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• no its like i have no problem with them. like they do thieir thing.. as long as its not brough around me. like i believe they should have the right to marry and all that good stuff..
    but i just dont have any gay friends... i have in the past but i just dont feel comfy with them.. or even gay women for that matter.. not wnating to fight with nobody today..so yeah! thats my two cents and i'm out!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:56 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• WOW! angry much mommabear?, anyway what I wanted to say was that we went to go see their new condo (something I could never afford lol) and it was so frickin' well decorated! It was my friends boyfriends vision and let me tell you it came out beautiful! We played Jenga and drank and yes my friend is super super flamboyant and fem but now I know how to talk to him. I just say LISTEN BITCH at the begininng of every sentence LMAO, really it's true. God loves everyone and so do I.(except serial killers, child molesters, terrorists and murderers)!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• yes! a2 of my dearest friends are a gay couple. the love they have for each other is amazing, they know not to take it for granted. they have 4 adopted kids, and they have been brought up well, they are so happy and well-mannered ( and no having gay parents didn't make them gay). these guys are kind and sweet, and they sure know how to party. my son is actually named for one of them, he was so honored as he didnt get to choose his kid's names for the most part. they are really fun and adventurous, and i wouldnt change them if i could.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:19 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i wasnt trying to come off as a bitch or being madd for that matter.. i was just stating my opinion on it.......................................sorry if i came up mean or as a bitch1!!

RAWR!!---JUMAZING!?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Awesome jcsmummy, my gay friends on the other hand want no children, lol, I told my friend, "You selfish bitch" and he said in his LOUD voice, "That's right mama, you think I want some rug rats f*&^ up my house" and he lets out this laugh! we all can't help but laugh with him!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2009