I've always wondered why don't they invent birth control for men?

I think we already suffer enough with having babies, getting stretchmarks and having a period now we have to suffer with horrible side effects of birth control pills, patches etc. Why don't they make it for men, I mean they usually crave more sex then women so if they want it that bad then they should be willing to take the side effects of the birth control like the weight gain, blood clots, heart attacks, strokes etc etc etc. That would be alot of weight off our shoulders we'll enjoy sex more now that we know that our husbands sperm is dead, and won't even think about swimming into us:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• rolling on floorHAHAHAHAHAHA I probally still wouldnt like it but that was funny Thanks

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Because men would never take it! While it's a great idea and you make all great points, it would never work . . . men wouldn't be able to handle the thought of shooting blanks .. God forbid anything mess with Jr and the boys!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:03 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• How about making him get a vasectomy and then when you're ready again go for a reverse vasectomy?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:08 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Gigi1969: how much does that cost?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Don't know but I was just throwing it out there! Maybe I can do it for a small fee in my garage, I have lots of power tools!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Gigi1969... lol funny with all those tools you'll probably be breaking the dick's!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• haha this is a good idea.... maybe there is nothing they can do to eliminate the spermies without killing them all... and i doubt they would make a product that would do that...

its a really good idea tho.... :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yeah right! I wouldn't be able to take their word for it that they took it, lol! I guess that would be a great idea for a married couple or something, though.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 3:33 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• They're actually working on that one. Here's a link:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3543478/
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i am sure most health insurances will cover a vasectomy... but about the pill? I am sure they would not take them - then they would blame us for getting preggo again. lol
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 3:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2009