im 30 weeks pregnant, my bf and i got into a big arguement. He said things to me that made me have a breakdown, he said he hopes the baby dies. it hurt me like a knife to the chest. he is also physically absuive. please if u have been in a abusive relationship, please tell mr how to get out of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I havent but can you go live with your parents a friend. Also call a abuse hotline that is just not right (((((((Heathy BABY DUST))))))))))))))
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• BABY GIRL I KNOW IT MAY BE HARD 4 YOU BUT YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR BABIES HEALTH, HE IS NOT THE ONE CARRYING THE CHILD YOU ARE, AND YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM STRESS AND ABUSE ESPECIALLY THAT FAR ALONG, I AM SURE THERE IS A FAMILY MEMBER WILLING TO HELP OR SIMPLY DIAL 911. YOU NEED TO LEAVE HIM SERIOUSLY, HE WILL NOT CHANGE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• you and your baby come first. don't hesitate, leave the abuse now. go find a safe place, call for help, do whatever you need to do to protect you and your unborn child. you said yourself that he is physically abusive, therefore don't let him sweet talk you back. it is only a ploy to control and hurt you. we love you!!!!
    chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 3:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My 1st concern is your baby, and that should be yours. This is an AWFUL start for you and a new human being, PLEASE don't accept this as normal and do whats right. I sure hope you have family and if not DEFINITELY get support from abuse hotline. They are there for a reason. Never be too proud for the sake of your child and the many years you will have to support, love, teach, guide this miracle. You need professional counseling since you are in this kind of mess, and you must get guidance, they will and WANT to help you. May God bless you both and give you strength and wisdom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i know exactly how you feel you can do what i did leave to some family see if someone can help keep you from him and if you ahve to get a restrainging order i had to i moved completely outta state
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:37 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• DH used to be physically abusive. His father was abusive to his mother, and he grew up with it. Well, I let him know there was no way in hell I was gonna put up with it. I fight back, and always have. One ruptured testicle was all it took for him to know I meant business. He never got physical with me again. Leaving is hard, but sometimes for the best. It can be a wake u
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• sorry I accidentally hit the answer button. It can be a wake up call to him, or it can make you realize you are better without him. Go to family, or friends. Don't let yourself stress out. It is bad for you and baby. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I have been in an incredibly abusive relationship that almost killed me, and also killed three of my unborn children. My ex boyfriend punched me in the stomach, and it killed them while they were still in the womb. The only way I was able to get out was when he stabbed me five times, and I had no choice but to report the abuse. The abuse started small, but exponentially grew day by day. Please be careful, and get out of this relationship for the good of you and you unborn baby's life. I know how hard it can be, but you just have to do it, and make that leap of faith that it will be better for you and your baby. Pack your things while he is sleeping and make arrangements to stay at a friend or family's home before before you can find other arrangements.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 4:09 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I know how it feels to be in such a relationship. You might feel ashamed for letting yourself fall in to this situation, or you may feel he "needs" you, but the truth really is that it's NOT your fault, and he does not need you in order to survive (as painful as that thought may be). Bite the bullet and do it for your child! Please send me a message if you need a friend or some extra support. I have been there, and I would love nothing more than to help you, or any other women who are in this type of situation. Hang in there, it takes a strong woman to deal with a man like this, and an even stronger woman to have the courage to leave. You have it in you to do this for your baby : )
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 4:10 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• run get away because if hes hurting you hes hurting your baby if your serious about leaving him and NOT GOING BACK. im sure you have at least 1 family member or friend that can help you . if not dont be scared to go to the police. if you do leave he'll probably try to look for you hide go somewere he'll never look n move around alot if you have to . do what ever it take get away asap (i had to leave to another state)
    babymomma6

Answer by babymomma6 at 5:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2009