eating old food and baby stopped moving???

ok im 35 weeks
and i got really hungry so i went to the frige (sp?) to find something to eat
i found some taco meat
well we throw food out after it sitting in the fridge for about a week
well i ate a little off it and started to feel sick so i stopped and feed the rest to my dog well now i fell like something is stuck on the inside of my neck (srry cant spell the word)
and i feel like i throw up also my little one has stopped moving and it has been about 2 hours
could she just be asleep or should i call my doc
i guess my question is
can eating old food kill ur baby
???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• umm.. i dont think it can.. she might be sleeping if your really worried isay call the doc!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:11 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Have something with lots of sugar (can of coke, candy bar) in it. If you don't feel baby move within about 30 mins call the doctor.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:16 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Aussie is correct but add that you should lay on your left side. Recent birth here, I know how you feel, as I worried my whole pregnancy about this. You can feel assured if you do the above and keep doing this until your next appt. OR until you feel that there is REALLY something different. You should know as you have had the time to get used to movement. TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• if you are worried go to the dr better safe then sorry .. but on the other note i eat food that is over a week old in our fridge lol always have we dont throw out food
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:35 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Another thing to try is to drink an extremely cold drink. That's what my dr. would have me do with oldest dd during NST's when she was sleeping.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 3:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• there a couple of things u can try..one drink some orange juice,water or eat something sweet and lay down for about 15 min to 30 and wait the food should not hurt the baby give him another hour or two and if u r really worried go to the doctor..ur baby should be ok..and that will take some stress off of u..
    nicolemcgraw

Answer by nicolemcgraw at 9:11 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i wouldn't go worrying about baby not moving unless it has been 24 hours being as far along as you are baby is going to move less sense she is running out of room as for the food it shouldn't hurt her you may get a little sick though
    Anonymous