'For the first time in my adult life...

I am really proud to be an American.' Thanks to all those who voted for hope and change with courage and excitement. Though this economy is saddening, I believe we have the best candidate to help us ALL get through. As a 40yo non-black w/deep imagination, I believe the same things so many have this past year and that so many have fought for before me. This IS our time. With my new blessed child and a new year with a great Pres, there is HOPE. Happy Inauguration! and Happy Bday to me this Jan 20, 2009 : ))))

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• whoot whoot!! happy birthday! whats your question? lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:24 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My hidden ?, to show that Michelle is not the only one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• UMM.. ALRIGHTY? I AM NO UNDERSTANDING.. BUT I'LL TAKE IT

Julianasmommy hi how are you today?

MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I am truly happy and proud that NOW and FINALLY after my son has learned about racism and MLK and Julio Cesar Chavez and my telling him how skin color or religion does not make a difference in how someone can make a difference, I CAN FINALLY SHARE THIS MOMENT WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• why now did you have to show him? shouldnt you have instilled that in him always?

hi mommabear... im good u... bout to go to bed myself... just miss the hubs he's out in the field...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:33 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Ok so I wanted to share my Bday too on this special day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• omg, MY NIECE IS TYPING FOR ME THE FRICKIN' BRAT! IT IS CESAR CHAVEZ!!!!! Julio Cesar was a damn boxer LMAO! ok off to bed for her!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• What are you talking about Julian? I said now and finally AFTER him learning(he is 10) in kindergarten they start learning abut MLK and so on and so on, even here at home he has studied about all pioneers and activists.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:37 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• OMG does your niece take dictation? Cool. I need one of those.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Oops, Wait. Did she say 'proud to be an American, or proud of my country'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2009