If my cousin wants to hook up with this guy, what can she say when she all of a sudden call's him?

she hasnt met him in person shes only see him in a picture but she wants to get to know him and date him but she doesnt know what to say to start the conversation, I'm the one that gave her his number because hes related to my hubby. But my hubby doesn't talk to him anymore, so how can we hook them up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• just tell her to tell the truth. Even if your hubby doesnt talk to him anymore the guy will still be glad to know that someone thought of him... that actually might be a good start
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 3:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• This is an OLD question from before and almost EVERYONE says it is none of your business and leave it alone!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• How do you know this? I have never seen this question before from this anon person.

Since I don't know if this is an old quesion or not, I'm going to say tell her to call him and say she seen this picture and wanted to know if he would like to meet for lunch or something.
    priddymom

Answer by priddymom at 4:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• invite them both over for dinner and let it go from there
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i agree with the motherofhope98 that will break the ice and she will atleast know what he likes and how to go from there
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2009