Painless Period-like bleeding at 4 weeks? with a few clots?

It started on saturday morning, after my husband and i had sex(it was normal - no pain). After i took a shower and got ready for the day i noticed a pink spot on my pants (very diluted looking). At 1st didnt think much of it, then 30min later i checked again and there was another spot - this time fresh looking blood. I immediately went to my doc and he just took a urine sample (that was fine) and told me to be in bed and not have sex. later that night the spotting turning into period-like bleeding but no pain. I passed like 3 smal clots when i went to the loo at different times. The next morning i phoned my doc and he said that he thinks its a m/c and to go to hospital - but they wouldnt do much so early in preg so i didnt go.
So the 1st day it turned into period-like bleeding then the next morning it was less and yesterday it was much less and almost nothing today. No pain AT ALL! what do you think?

nat-mum2b

Asked by nat-mum2b at 3:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes the hospital would i had my m/c around that time they will do an ultra sound and check your HCG levels if you have m/c im sorry reall i am but if you have you need to have it all taken out it can cause serious infection you really should be checked just to be safe i wish you the best of luck
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:56 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• sounds to me like a m/c
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jan. 20, 2009