could i really be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex november and took EC about 2 days later, I had what seemed like a normal period about a week later. I did not have a period in december and have no had a period yet. I do understand what the pills can do like skipping a mont and putting it off, etc. but why would my period be put off for this long? I should be getting my period around the 25th. The thing is I am having the same syptoms I had with my daughter. My wisdom tooth is hurting and my vision is getting blurry (which that all stopped before I gave birth). I have taken several tests and they all say negative. Could I really be pregnant?

genuinely_real

Asked by genuinely_real at 3:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no if they all say negative try a dr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i did go to the er for something last week and they also tested for that and it said negative as well. i have heard stories of women who have taken several tests even more than me and they still were pregnant. i know the body is a interesting thing but this is weird for me. i also have been craving and eating everything in sight.
    genuinely_real

Answer by genuinely_real at 3:57 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• those stories most likely from tlc right that is a rare case and odds are if your blood says no then no cause even in those women they found out threw a blood test obvisouly to late but still threw blood
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2009