good business ideas...

I'm looking into starting an at home business and was wondering if I could get any good ideas...
I enjoy reading and writing and I'm pretty creative, but I just can't seem to come up with any good ideas. Help please...

bluefrawg03

Asked by bluefrawg03 at 3:57 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• i want to keep mine to myself lol
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Hey everyone, I just wanted to share a website with you that may be helpful for all moms, but particularly those trying to balance a career or launch a new career after being a stay at home mom. Bria Simpson has written the best selling book The Balanced Mom - Raising Your Kids Without Losing Your Self, offers Brilliance in Motherhood Retreats - Finding the Right Job For You with the Right Balance at Home, and has a new audio book out called How To Overcome Your Fears and Lose the Guilt - So You Can Find the Right Job with the Right Balance Check it out at www.briacoach.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I love working my Tupperware business from home. Check out my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca and let me know if you would like additional information.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 11:00 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I do booty parlor
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yes, I have some excellent ideas at www.stuffformoms.info.  I am back from a very important conference and will have many new opportunities this week.  I will be updating this site by the end of the week, so check back often! 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• If your goals for 2009 include starting your own business, earning extra money to pay off your holiday bills, or making new friends, consider joining Scentsy as an Independent Scentsy Consultant.

Lots of Independent Scentsy Consultants join because they love the products and want to share Scentsy with everyone they know. Many Consultants also find that the products nearly sell themselves. So, if you love Scentsy and want a flexible way to achieve your financial goals in the New Year, consider joining now. You can make friends and earn income at the same time!

Scentsy is amazing. The products are so easy to sell. All I felt I need to do iwas to get my name out there. I have so many returning customers now. I knew I would have a great month, but I never expected to be ta STAR Consultant.

www.scentsy.com/cinciwickless see the hottest thing in candles!

simplysherrio

Answer by simplysherrio at 8:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I am with Gold Canyon Candles. I love it and it is FREE to sign up this month if you are interested. You can check out my website at http://mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz you can leave me a message on here or e-mail me at taben04@yahoo.com if you like. Have a great week! ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 9:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I can't give you my ideas because they're mine, But I would say look at your budget and see what you can spend in total on a business, or if you could get a loan? After that think about your talents and see if you can use any talents to make money.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009