Taxes?

Taxes
I was wondering if you mommys filed yet

We did we have to wait i guess until the 3oth because the ermarld card denyed us for the two day load thing,...ever happend to anyone else
makes me so nervous...lol ......waiting ...i hate the irs lol

LexsiesMommy

Asked by LexsiesMommy at 4:08 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• we've filed, got back almost $8k.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 10:21 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Little impatient there, aren't we? Some of us don't even have our W2s yet, since they aren't due until the end of the month, and can't file....
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 5:32 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Most people don't even get W2s or 1099;s until the end of the month. I think Feb is a high volume time. I am waiting on some interest statements and then we will be done.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• We don't have our forms yet. Well, my husband has his W2, but he still needs his college loans interest statement and some other similar things. I get my W2 Friday to the best of my knowledge.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:00 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I don't have all my info yet. Plus I get so busy doing W-2s and other people's returns, it takes a while to find time to do my own!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• We haven't got all of our w2's back (husband worked 3 diff places last yr.. Still waiting on 2 of them.) BUT we will most likely file once we get them and we always do the emerald card. We have horrible credit so I don't even know how we're approved. I was told that if you go to h&r block for like 2 yrs in a row they will approve it. I dunno tho. I am too impatient to wait. I want my money NOW lol. Good luck
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2009