lets just say............

okay i was just wondering lets say that someone answers a post on here and they are nasty about it and then they post a question and notice that one of the answers was from the person you bashed and it was really good advice and made you feel better. do you feel bad for bashing them or does it not bother you? just wondering i would feel bad. and i am not trying to cause problems of any kind it is just a harmless question?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 7:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If, for some reason, I decided to just start bashing people and then felt bad about it afterward then I would take that as an indication that MAYBE I should learn some tact. There is always a way to present your disagreement without being ugly about it.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 9:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I answer all questions truthfully. There have been times when I give a less than sugar coated aswer and it pisses the person off, and they go off on me Then they post another question and get selected best answer. lol I don't hold grudges, but people are WAY to sensitive. They get mad when people don't answer the question the way they want.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 7:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I never bash anyone for their questions, no mater how dumb I think they may be so I have never had to deal with it.
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 7:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I don't bash people because if I do I feel awful plus I think that there are situations where people can't help mis-spelling and sometimes people may accidentally misrepresent themselves on the internet and i'm sure sometimes i come across as an idiot. So I treat people as I would like them to treat me.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 8:10 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Nah, I think that I can agree with a persons view on one thing but not on something else.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• If I can't answer honestly without being nasty, then I don't answer. I don't want ya'll being nasty to me, so therefore I'm not going to be nasty to you. You can answer most questions in a manner that isn't going to make the poster feel like dirt.
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 9:09 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I watch how I word things so I try not to come off as hurtful. But none the less its an honest answer. I dont bash them for their question. There is no point in doing so, except to start un-needed drama! So I'v never had to deal with it. I'v had people be mean to me, and i'v even answered their questions and got selected "best answer".
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 9:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I do not bash anyone - that is plain rude.
    If I can't say anything nice or offer constructive advice in a polite and non-threatening manner then I don't post anything at all.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2009