is there a bug going around??

my stomach hasent been doing so well and im in the bathroom alot. do you really want to know....lol. anyways its not normal for me. i also have big time gas and its painful so is there something going around is this the start of something with more to come?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Health

• Yep, my son just got over what you describe.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• yes, dd had it, then me, them my mom, dad, df, his friend...and i'm a germaphobe and sanitized everything and people still got it! it varied in severity-some people threw up, but everyone had diarrhea, nausea, chills, sweats, fever, malaise. everyone's major symptoms, except df-he had it really bad for a few days, were over in about 24-36 hrs. although the gurgling stomach/gas seemed to linger on a few days. hope you feel better soon.
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 8:14 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Its winter. All the bugs are going around but its hard to answer not knowing where you live.

Answer by gemgem at 8:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i live in wonderful n.h. i know winter is here but i was doing so well lol. but since yesturday am i have been in the bathroom every 10 mins. and last night the gas pain was horrible and couldnt sleep it hurt. dh offerd to rub my belly but i was like no thanks i will be in the bathroom again. the pain comes in waves one min im fine the next im hunched over saying ow ow ow. then a few mins later im ok.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 20, 2009