Positive Results!!

Just had to share the news...I was supposed to start between the 9th-11th, but never did...felt liek i was going to, but didn't. I took a test every morning to see, but all BFN...after taking a test every day for a week, I waited two days, and took a cheap-o- CVS brand, and faint POSITIVE last night! Waited till this morning and took ClearBlue Easy, and again, faint positive!!!!! AHHHHH!

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 7:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CONGRATULATIONS! :)
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 7:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• congrats to you. now the fun starts lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:01 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• congrats!!! I hope your pregancy and new baby brings you all the love and joy mine has.
    escapedmom

Answer by escapedmom at 9:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• grats mama!! hope you have all the fun in the world with yours as i did with mine. I LOVED being preggers!! and I hope you get everything you want plus more out of having your baby!
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 9:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Aww! Thank you all so much!! I don't know what to feel! Im excited, and nervous at the same time...not married yet =/ so i know its not the right way, so now i just gotta get over telling the parents! and push my wedding date back!!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 9:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2009