I just saw Wall E for the first time this weekend.

LOVED IT!!! Did you??

Honestly I think it's one of the best movies I've seen in a really long time, despite the fact that it's a kids movie.

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 8:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! I really did like it, I had the same thoughts as you!
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 8:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i really want to see it i hear its funny and wall-e seems so cute but been so busy and now not feeling good. i want to just buy it but afraid if i buy it its gonna stink. ( i have 4 kids and 3 have seen it and they liked it ) glade to hear you liked it.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i actually JUST heard of it yesterday! thats funny I guess i'm gonna have to go buy it now LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• LOL I went on a date with a new guy when it came out - no kids whatsoever. Its a very cute movie, and the love story aspect did make it a great date movie :)

I ordered it on PPV this weekend for my kids (4 and 7) and they loved it. Totally surprised me. Because its a bit slow in the beginning, I figured they'd get bored before it got to the more exciting parts.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 20, 2009