If my me and my fiance are having less sex now that we are getting married is that a problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• nah thats life... but if it goes significantly down i'd talk to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• It depends, is it because you or him have less of a drive for it? Or simply because you two or tired? I don't think it necessarily has to be a problem it might be better once you two are married and don't have the stress of planning the wedding and are all settled. Providing you love him and he loves you I think it's fine though.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 8:15 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• all relationships have there ups and downs in that department. You find out the longer your together some times your like bunnies (all the time) and sometimes not so much. I say as long as everything else is going smooth your just in a slow time.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:33 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I think it is probably normal, but why not talk to him about it? How is he acting otherwise? Do you feel close to each other? Do you still feel "safe" with him? Are you having fun as a couple?
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:33 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I don't know. I didn't have that experience before marriage, and I'm really glad I didn't.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:12 AM on Jan. 20, 2009