Do you know anything about Fibroids and Hysterectomys

do you know anything about Fibroids and Hysterectomys. I look like I am bloated and Pregnect is this usual with multiple Fibroids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Health

• Not always. I was covered in fibroids and my periods were so bad and heavy that i could soak a tampon in less than 30 minutes and went through two 30 count boxes of them a month. I had no iron count because of my monthly blood loss and was anemic. I never looked bloated though. My hysterectomy was the best decision that I made. I wish I would have listened to my doctor years ago and had it done then.
    An internal ultrasound is the best way for them to check you. Sorry if this was tmi!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2009