i need some help potty training my 3 year old girl and my 2 year old son please help

this has been hard she will go when i make her go he is trying but pees on the floor what should i do i tryed the rewards with my daughter and it didnt do any good it just made me broke i tryed candy cartoons money i tryed it all and nothing please please help

chopperchic1012

Asked by chopperchic1012 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Limit the fluida and show her how and where to sit and in what position
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 11:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• i have and it is still not working im so lost
    chopperchic1012

Answer by chopperchic1012 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• i have a 3 yr too and she was potty trained by the time she was 2 1/2. what i did was i made a jar and helped her decorae it. each time she told me when she needed to use the bathroom i would give her 1 penny. when she wouldnt tell me and she would go in her undies i would take 3 pennies out. So she got the point that she could earn money or get it taken away. Also i would take her to the store and let her take the pennies she had got and let her buy something.
    Mrs.Monroy223

Answer by Mrs.Monroy223 at 4:12 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• No drinks after 7:00 p.m., if she still wears pampers at night see if it is empty if so shes ready. Now just go to makeing her sit on the pot or toilet every 30 min she will get the hang of going, then if she poop in her panties empty it in the toilet let her see and tell her this is where it go not in ur pretty princess panties lol (my daughter love princess) then she will start knowing. And also ask her after she has made a mistake how her tummy felt she would first have to acknowledge the feeling before anything else. My daughter was easy potty trained at 1.5 but with the help of some oldschoolers (granny and mama) now my boy a whole new different story i judt dont know what to do girls are way easier. Hope this helped.
    vmommy3

Answer by vmommy3 at 8:31 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• thank you all she is doing much better she didnt pee in her pantys untill i let her have tv time then she was back on the potty thank you all again
    chopperchic1012

Answer by chopperchic1012 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 21, 2008