is a high chair useful for a child now he's 10 months old ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yep. Mine were in theirs after they were 1 then moved to booster seats at the table.

Answer by gemgem at 9:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• oh yes, we used on for my niece until she was 2. :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:24 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yup, my son is still in a booster seat at 3.
    LND

Answer by LND at 9:35 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Even after we stopped using ours for eating.....we used it for different things like...when I needed a quick shower, or for fingerpaint ect....they are very useful for many things until a child is 3 or so.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My son is 21 months old and he still uses a high chair. We use it for eating, coloring, crafts...We cant use boosters for they type of chairs that we have for our kitchen table. So, when our son gets too big for his high chair we are going to get new chairs. (We are hoping to get at least another 6 months out of it!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jan. 20, 2009